When choosing business phone systems for your South Florida offices you may be daunted by the amount of choice that you have. Variety is great, as it is a way to ensure that you have the right business phone system for you. However, being faced with too many choices can leave you feeling overwhelmed. ID Telecom can help you make the right choice.
As experts in the world of business phone systems in South Florida, we are on hand to ensure that you can make the right choice for your phone system solution. With this in mind, we have put together our guide to the different business phone systems that are available and more about what they can offer your South Florida business. ID Telecom offers a variety of different phone systems and solutions to your South Florida business.
The types of phones your business could benefit from.
There are a number of different phone systems out there that you can choose from. Which one you have will depend on how much you of a budget you have as well as what you need from your phone for your South Florida business.
- Custom and Efficient Executive telephones- larger styled phones that feature color and touch screens, one touch features and are larger in size. Often seen in private offices or as a smaller business phone system set up.
- The Best Standard desk telephones- a regular style office phone that still has an assortment of features but is a lower cost choice. They are ideal for larger companies that may need to buy large amounts of phones.
- Basic telephone Systems- these style of phones only come with the bare essentials that you will need to communicate. They are ideal for the lobby, kitchen or any other shared areas of your business premises.
- Greatly Designed Softphones- business phone systems that are directly installed onto a mobile, laptop or computer. This means that you can use the device as you would a phone system.
- Common Wireless phones- if you have staff that moves around the office, then you may want to consider wireless phones for them. They are fully mobile and means that member of staff can receive a call wherever they are.
- Eccentric Door phones- need additional security on your premises? If you do then door phones may be ideal. They have a direct connection to a designated employee, sometimes a receptionist or a security guard, they will allow for a gate or door to be opened.
Do you need a business phone system installed in Miami Dade, Broward County, or palm beach County?
If you are looking to have a VoIP system installed in Miami Dade, Broward County, and palm beach County we can help you. ID Telecom has a team of dedicated professionals that are more than willing to install and provide maintenance to your VoIP system in South Florida. Feel free to call us anytime at 954-340-6880.